Saturday, October 6

Must See



   

Hi all!So yesterday we wanted to watch a movie and my sister suggested we see 'The perks of being a wallflower'.The movie was so good that I thanked her in the end! 
It is based on the novel written by Stephen Chbosky,(who also directed the film). It is about 15-year-old Charlie, an endearing and naive outsider, coping with first love, the suicide of his best friend, and his own mental illness while struggling to find a group of people with whom he belongs. The introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors, Sam and Patrick, who welcome him to the real world.
I have to say I thought it would be just another high school story but it wasn't!The cinematography and music was fantastic and I can't wait to watch it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...